Jason Killick is a professional and certified Arborist with industry experience spanning over 14 years. Jason has spent the best part of his Arboriculture career working as a certified High Voltage (HV) Climber which involves the removal and pruning of trees surrounding High Voltage powerlines. Jason has a diverse range of skills and has undertaken tree work in various locations and terrain across the East Coast of Australia. Some areas include;
- Residential work in the Gold Coast and Northern NSW regions.
- Contract Powerline Vegetation Management including Essential Energy in Northern NSW, Integral Energy in Sydney and Energy Australia on the Central Coast of NSW.
- Residential work in the inner city suburbs of Sydney.
- Roadside of busy freeways and main roads.
- Various sites such as Water Catchment Authority in Sydney, Prisons & Universities in South East QLD.
Killick Tree Management is your local Tree Company and we are committed to representing the Arboriculture Industry in a professional and respectful manner. All staff members strive for complete customer satisfaction and Killick Tree Management is always open to feedback to assist our business to continually improve the services we offer. As your local Arborist, Jason is available to provide you with free advice and quote's based on your specific needs.